For other use than food/dietary supplements
A Highly Documented Probiotic for Serious Gut Conditions
IBacilluS+ is a probiotic formula combining two safe and strong bacteria strains E. faecium Rosell®-26 and B. subtilis Rosell®-179. The product is a success story in Asia where it has been sold since 1980s.
The beneficial health effects of IBacilluS+ on special care and severe gut disorders have been studied in various meta-analyses and clinical trials, involving more than 6,000 participants:
- 2 recent innovative studies on reflux esophagitis and small intestine bacterial overgrowth
- Reflux Esophagitis (RE) and Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) following esomeprazole intake [Sun, 2019]
- SIBO and modulation of microflora in participants with functional bowel disorders [Shi, 2020]
These new clinical findings are also supported by approved health claims in Canada:
- Helps reduce the reappearance of reflux esophagitis symptoms following proton pump inhibitor treatment.
- Helps extend time between reappearance of reflux esophagitis symptoms following proton pump inhibitor treatment.
- Helps reduce the risk of Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth after proton pump inhibitor treatment.
- 1 meta-analysis on Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): 15 clinical trials in adults [Chen, 2012]
- 2 meta-analyses on Ulcerative Colitis (UC), in combination with conventional treatment: 24 clinical trials [Hu, 2013], 53 clinical trials [Sohail, 2018]
Additional studies on gut health and promising effects on metabolic health
- 1 meta-analysis on Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea (AAD): 16 clinical trials in infants, children and adults [Lui, 2012]
- 1 recent clinical trial on Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea (AAD) in infants and children [Rui, 2020]
- 1 clinical trial on Helicobacter pylori infection [Park, 2007]
- 1 clinical trial on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in adults [Yang, 2012]