Documented strain dedicated to hearty kids
A first-class probiotic strain to support gut health in hearty kids and teens
The probiotic strain Bifidobacterium lactis LAFTI® B94 has been specifically documented in the area of gut health. It benefits from a strong body of clinical evidence in children and adolescents, supported by in vitro and in vivo documentation of its modes of action.
A converging body of clinical evidence: Digestive comfort in kids and teens
Gut transit in children & teens :
- 1 clinical study on occasional constipation in children and teenagers [Basturk, 2016]. B lactis LAFTI® B94 significantly improves bloating, belching–abdominal fullness and occasional constipation in children and teens
Gut health in infants and children:
- 2 clinical studies on occasional diarrhea in infants and children [Erdogan, 2012], [Islek, 2014]
- For other use than DFS, based on emerging science: 2 clinical studies in premature infants at risk for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC) [Dilli, 2013], [Dilli, 2015]
Supportive mechanisms of action
B. lactis LAFTI® B94 has been selected and fully documented for its probiotic features in in vitro and in vivo testing:
- Survival through the digestive tract [Crittenden, 2001 ; Su, 2005].
- Competition with other microorganisms: H. pylori, S. typhimurium, L. monocytogenes [Zhang, 2008; Crittenden, 2005; Mahoney, 2003].
- Support of natural defenses [Peran, 2007 ; Pang, 2005].
- Synergy with prebiotics: B. lactis LAFTI® B94 has been selected among 40 Bifidobacterium isolates for its good synergy with a selection of probiotics among which inulin, FOS and GOS [Crittenden, 2001; Su, 2007],